Withdraw Your Student

Read through the steps below to withdraw your student from New Summit Charter Academy.  Please note that only a parent and/or legal guardian can withdraw a student.

1. Withdraw your student using the Student Withdrawal Form. Please complete a separate form in its entirety for each student enrolled at NSCA. We must know the new school to which your student is transferring.  If you are homeschooling, you will need to file an Intent to Homeschool form with the school district in which you reside.
2. Return the completed Student Withdrawal Form to the front office (during the academic year only. Summer withdrawals do not need to complete this step).  This will confirm that all books/materials have been returned, lockers are cleaned and emptied, fees paid, etc.

3. If your student will be enrolling in another Academy School District 20 (D20) school, you must visit Central Registry at the D20 main office and complete a Charter School Transfer Form.

4. If you would like your child to be eligible for re-enrollment in the future, you will need to complete a new Waitlist Application.

5. When you enroll your student at his/her new school, please give the following address for records requests.

New Summit Charter Academy
Attn: Registrar 
7899 Lexington Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Fax: (719) 297-9997
Email: Kelsey.Jones@newsummitcharter.org

Thank you for your prompt attention to detail in regard to your student’s withdrawal.  We wish your student all the best!