We all have feelings and emotions! It is part of what makes us human! Summer is a great opportunity for parents to continue working with
Places to Buy Uniforms
We understand many of you are looking for the best deals on uniforms and want to know where to buy them. Here is a list of places that our families have suggested and bought from. If you have more suggestions that you think should be added to the list, please let us know!
- Land’s End
- Leadership Uniforms
- Primary.com (for sensory-sensitive uniforms)
- French Toast
- A parent found these performance polos on Walmart online, specifically for girls, for less than $7.
- If you don’t mind used clothing and want a great deal on uniforms. A parent was able to get 2 jumpers, 2 skirts, 2 shorts, 5 pants, 3 sweaters, 2 shirts and a belt for $60.
- Old Navy
- Costco (on Powers Blvd)
- A parent said they have DryFit polos, shorts, and pants.
- The Children’s Place
- Burlington Coat Factory
- Specifically, the “Cat and Jack” brand at Target has a 1-year guarantee for rips in the knees of their pants.
- New Summit Uniform Resale
- Once Upon a Child
- Local Colorado springs store.