As parents, we all know some of the basic skills students will learn in kindergarten, such as reading, writing, shapes, and numbers. But there is
New Summit Charter Academy Rental Request
The New Summit Charter Academy building is available for community use. Rental fees may apply to cover the cost of operation and facility fees. The space available may be used for educational purposes, however, due to school events, limits may exist.
- Parking lot
- Field space
- All facilities will be ready 15 minutes before contract time.
- Leasers are expected to vacate areas 15 minutes after contract time.
- Overtime fees will be charged if facility is not vacated by the specified allowance time.
- Personnel fees are billed for coverage outside normal custodial hours.
- Ropes courses and climbing walls are not available for rental.
- Field use is subject to closure due to overuse, water restrictions, maintenance.
Community use of the building is scheduled through Rebecca Engasser, New Summit’s business manager by completing the form below.