Enroll Now (K-6)
The Time to Enroll is NOW!
New Summit Charter Academy is excited to be accepting students for admission. We are accepting enrollment for the upcoming 2018/2019 school year for students in grades K-6. Your student’s enrollment form is non-binding, but it does signify your intent to attend our school. You will need to also enroll at School District 20, this is a 2 step process.
Before & After School Care
- A child-centered curriculum that makes it fun for the kids to pick subjects that they want to learn about. While still having time to play and relax from a long day of learning.
- An environment that helps kids to learn while playing in a fun-filled open place with lots of room and choices.
- Healthy snacks to help kids stay farther away from processed food.
- Teachers that have a love of learning, with education and experience. You will see the same faces every day you walk in and know your kids are in great hands!
- A schedule and routine to help keep the day moving and kids busy.
For Kindergarten, your child must have been born ON OR BEFORE October 1, 2013. For any Kindergarten related questions, please feel free to check out our page, About Our Kindergarten.
- Complete the Intent to Enroll form below. This will let us know that you plan to attend our school.
- An offer letter of admission for your student will be sent to you via email, so please check your spam folder in your email to ensure you are receiving email from us.
- Once you have received your letter, please take it and your child’s vaccine records, birth certificate, IEP (if they have one), along with your state license and proof of address to Academy District 20. The D20 office is open Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4 pm and is located at 1110 Chapel Hills Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80920.