New Summit Preschool
A Diakonia Preschool
Mission: Serving families to enable children to reach their full potential.
Vision: Every child becomes a productive member of their communities.
2018-2019 Class Offerings
- Monday-Friday: $380/month
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday: $228/month
- Tuesdays/Thursdays: – $152/month
- Registration Fee: $75.00
- New Summit School Year Calendar + 10 Week Summer Program.
- Must be age 3 by October 1st of current year.
- Must be completely potty trained.
Other information & Facts
- Staff-Child Ratio: 1:8
- Maximum Group Size: 16
- Hours of Operation:
- AM: 8:15 – 11:15 am
- PM: 12:15 – 3:15 pm
- Tuition Assistance for those who qualify
Please Note: Preschool students are not able to attend New Summit’s before and after school care program.
Contact: Tiffany Pieper at firstname.lastname@example.org | https://diakoniapreschools.org
The program will be base on the following concepts:
- Ages 3-5
- Kindergarten readiness focus.
- Part-time only, this will not be a daycare program, and there will not be preschool before and after school care.
- Sessions will be half day.
- The Core Knowledge for Preschoolers scope and sequence will be used.
- Final decisions on details for the preschool will be announced by 5/1/18.
To sign up, at the moment we ask you complete the Expression of Interest Form. You will be placed on the main email list for the school, and will be notified as more preschool information becomes available.